Schedule a Tutor
When to see a tutor:
- To learn time management and study, note-taking and test taking skills
- To ask questions about your homework
- When your instructor refers you to a tutor
- To clarify what your learning in class and discuss ideas
- To help you study for a test or quiz
- When you feel your beginning to fall behind in a class and need help to catch up
Walk In Appointments
Walk in appointments are accepted provided a tutor is available. Special appointments can be made by notifying the ASC desk staff 48 hours in advance of the desired time. All efforts will be made to accommodate special requests, however there are no guarantees that compliance will occur.
Appointments ensure that a tutor is available to help you and are therefore encouraged. Appointments may be scheduled by filling out the form below, or by calling the ASC at 703-414-4113.
Special Note: If a student fails to show up for two scheduled appointments the student will only be allowed to use the ASC on a walk in basis for the remainder of the term
If a student is over 15 minutes late without notifying the ASC they will lose their appointment.